We provide a comprehensive support service for the benefit of all students and parents.
These services include;
- Free meals for those who qualify
- Careers support and guidance
- Access to computer programmes for careers guidance
- Homework clubs
- Mentors for all students
- Wide range of food options
- A dedicated progression coach, for every student, who will undertake regular 1:1 meetings with the student to set and monitor individual targets for achievement.
The safety and security of our students is our highest priority.
The Academy takes the views of parents very seriously and regularly asks parents to complete questionnaires based on Parent View. At the end of April 13, 100% of parents who responded believed behaviour at the Academy was good and 100% who responded said they would recommend the Academy.
Take part here: http://www.parentview.ofsted.gov.uk