Apply now and secure your Year 9 place for September 2019
At The Rural Enterprise Academy, our pupils benefit from a truly unique educational experience, delivered in a safe, supportive and inspirational environment. As a small school, all of our pupils are part of a welcoming and closely-knit community where friendships and ambitions thrive.
Ensuring our pupils achieve their individual goals and ambitions is our priority. Our carefully crafted curriculum gives pupils the chance to blend traditional academic GCSEs with vocational qualifications in subjects including business, IT, PE, agriculture, animal care and construction. This approach enables pupils to not only gain valuable qualifications, but also first-hand experience in industries linked directly to their goals.
FORTHCOMING OPEN DAYS
- Thursday, 20th September 2018 – from 6.00pm to 8.00pm
- Thursday, 12th October 2018 – from 6.00pm to 8.00pm
“As a family we are completely thrilled at our decision to move our daughter to the Academy. Her grades have come on in leaps and bounds. My daughter has been inspired by so many wonderful teaching staff and the ethos of the school. I could not recommend it highly enough. A wonderful learning environment where children/young adults feel proud to belong. Thank you for making a difference.”
UNIQUE CURRICULUM AND EXCELLENT FACILITIES
Located on the same 180 hectare rural estate as South Staffordshire College, learners also have the chance to study towards vocational qualifications with access to a farm, zoo, construction workshop and equestrian centre.
We offer GCSEs and Vocational Qualifications in English Language, English Literature, Mathematics, Science, French, Geography, Agriculture, Animal Care, Construction, IT, Business and PE.
Did You Know?
Our pupils have access to an extensive range of facilities including…
We welcome applications from across Staffordshire and beyond as transport is available to all our learners.
Rated GOOD by Ofsted
- “Pupils are proud of their school”
- “Pupils are polite, honest, considerate and happy. The school’s open, nurturing and inclusive culture promotes all aspects of pupils’ welfare”
- “Parents are extremely positive about the school. They are full of praise for the way staff communicate with them and many comment on how the ethos of the school has helped their children re-engage with education.”
- “Positive relationships between leaders, staff and pupils support the good progress that pupils make.”
- “The curriculum is tailored to pupils’ interests. It promotes good progress and personal development very well. A wide range of enrichment activities support learning in the classroom”
- “Pupils are well cared for and happy.”
Ofsted, May 2018
To find out more about us or arrange a tour, call us on: 01785 333360, or use the contact form below: