We currently have the following vacancies:
£9.23 per hour
Job ref: TREA1718-02
The Rural Enterprise Academy is looking to increase the team of casual exam invigilators to cover the exam periods throughout the academic year. The post is on a casual basis invigilating GCSEs and helping to support students through the provision, supervision and monitoring of internal and external exams.
Hours are variable with the main GCSE exam season being from May to July. You may be required to work at other times of the year.
Typical duties include:-
- Supervising the entry and seating of the candidates before the start of the exam.
- Giving out the exam papers.
- Leading the start and end of the exam.
- Checking the attendance register.
- Recording the seating plan.
- Remaining vigilant and supervising the students to ensure that they comply with the regulations throughout the exam.
- Collecting the finished scripts at the end of the exam.
- Supervising the orderly dismissal of the students from the exam room.
We would welcome and encourage candidates to visit the Academy by appointment.
Closing date for completed applications: Friday 10 November 2017
Interviews will be taking place during week commencing 20 November 2017
The application forms (part A and part B) are below. If you would like to apply, please complete both parts of the application form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.southstaffs.ac.uk/about-us/college-vacancies/ or www.ruralenterpriseacademy.com/vacancies/ to download an application form and job description.
- TREA1718-02 Invigilators Applicant Letter (MS Word)
- Application Part A (MS Word)
- Application Part B (MS Word)
- Information for Applicants (MS Word)
The Rural Enterprise Academy is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expect all staff to share this commitment. This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, medical clearance and satisfactory references.